Split APKs Installer (SAI)
Split APKs Installer (SAI) is a sophisticated APK installer with cut-up APK assist. It additionally has easy app backup/export performance.
SAI can set up apps utilizing commonplace Android API, utilizing root entry, or utilizing Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you will get the supply code on its GitHub repo – github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please observe that SAI solely installs user-provided information and isn’t accountable for these apps’ habits.
Please additionally observe, that some units/ROMs aren’t supported by SAI, which has to do with dangerous Android API implementation in stated ROMs and cannot be mounted on the app facet.
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Fixed in issue where system suggested SAI when opening any type of file
• Added Sui support for Shizuku Installer
Legendary SAI update Pog
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn't be marked as Unknown anymore